- Resources for help in 2020
- Our most recent communication to tenants
- Why should I rent from your company?
- How do I apply to rent?
- Will I sign a lease?
- How do I pay rent?
- Fire safety tips
Washington state and local government along with other organizations have resources to help if you are unable to pay your rent. Here is a partial list of resources you can contact:
2-1-1 To access 2-1-1 dial 2-1-1, call toll free 1-866-904-9060, or text your zip code to 898211. They provide phone access to a central clearing house of local agencies.
Information from Washington state government on help that is available. Washington State is changing access to unemployment and other assistance programs.
Makes modest grants for folks who have nowhere else to turn and save them from poverty. They are currently offering help on rent due to Covid-19.
Offers counseling for those having a hard time paying rent.
March 20, 2020
Due to recent changes in state law, the following policies will be in effect:
1. No late charges will be applied in April.
2. No fourteen (14) day notices to pay rent or vacate will be served, but you may be sent a reminder of rent due.
3. Partial payments and payment plans will be accepted for April rent.
If you are unable to pay rent in full or on time please contact us by email as early as possible. As more resources become available, we will try to keep our website up to date. You can find this information under the Residents tab on the FAQ. Please seek help as soon as you know you will need it, don't wait until rent is due. The properties that we manage are owned by individuals (not giant corporations) who rely on rent to pay the property expenses so any assistance is appreciated.
Phone messages and emails will be monitored even though we may be working remotely and the office is closed. We will continue to update you as the situation evolves. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
M-T Management, Inc.
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
- All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
Once you find an available property, please drive by to make sure the building and location meets with your needs and then call our office (509-922-3942) to set an appointment to view the property. More than one party may be present at an appointment with an M-T Management representative, who have application forms available. Comprehensive reusable screening reports are not accepted. We process one application at a time, first come, first served. Backup applications will not be processed until prior applications are completed. The application form and guidelines are also available on this website, you may fill those out and bring them along to your appointment if you wish. Payment of the application fee may be paid by debit or credit card, a money order made out to the screening company (Acranet), or in cash if you have the exact amount.
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a 12 month lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout our tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease to ensure you understand it. After your application is accepted, your deposit is received, and your lease is signed, we'll hand you the keys to your home!
Once you sign your lease, you may pay rent using a personal check, cashier's check, or money order made out to M-T Management, Inc. or you may pay online using Rent Track (www.renttrack.com/m-tmanagement). Rent Track lets you use an e-check, debit or credit card, and reports your on time payments to all three credit bureaus, for a fee.
Rent is due in our office no later than the 5th of each month by 4:55 pm. Should the 5th fall on a day we are closed, rent needs to be in our dropbox, PO box or in our office by 8:30 am the next business day.